General Microbial Support
Scientific studies and articles in trade publications have focused attention on how bacterial strains are mutating at a faster rate than our current new antibiotic product development, rendering many bacterial strains resistant to the current antibiotic arsenal. All bacteria treated with conventional antibiotics will develop antibiotic resistance over time. The medical community is increasing physician education about the over prescribing of antibiotics and patients not following through on complete cycles of antibiotics as key contributors to this problem.
Microbinate® combines nature’s most potent and well-researched nutrients into one formulation. Our formulators selected specific ingredient forms (i.e. we use a well-researched stabilized allicin versus inexpensive garlic powder or oil based products with little or no allicin content) to provide the most efficacious combination product. Microbinate® is designed to promote the body’s healthy response to microbial challenges, internally and externally.
Oregano Extract Powder 30% Carvacrol
- Most potent & expensive raw material with highest carvacrol content.
- Supports body’s internal fight against pathogens.
- Promotes healthy skin response to external challenges.
- Coconut acid derivative which promotes healthy skin and internal immune response.
- Lauric acid is converted to the mono-glycerid, via and enzyme, creating the bioavailable Monolaurin.
Olive Leaf Extract
- Contains d-lenolate, one of nature’s powerful natural antibiotics.
- Supports the body’s internal defenses.
- Stabilized to ensure active allicin content versus garlic powder.
- Sourced in southern Europe, the bulbs must meet minimum allicin content, measured by HPLC before production.
- Kept under constant pressure, water filtered (solvent-free) & low temperature dried.
CurcuWin tumeric extract
- Promotes healthy inflammation levels and healthy skin response to external challenges.
- Published research demonstrating highest bioavailable form of turmeric.
- CurcuWin combines cur cumin with hydrophilic (allowing it to disperse in water) carrier, using the UltraSOL molecular dispersion technology. UltraSOL converts lipophilic fat (fat loving or fat absorbing) nutrients into water -dispersing ingredients.
Cautions: Not indicated for pregnant women.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule twice per day for the first week, and two capsules twice per day in week two and beyond, or use as directed by your health care professional. For optimal results, take away from meals.