Targeted Gastric Support*
Scientific studies and articles in trade publications have focused attention on how bacterial strains are mutating at a faster rate than our current new antibiotic product development, rendering many bacterial strains resistant to the current antibiotic arsenal. All bacteria treated with conventional antibiotics will eventually develop antibiotic resistance over time. The medical community is increasing physician education about the over prescribing of antibiotics and patients not following through on complete cycles of antibiotics as key contributors to this problem.
HeliGuard™ combines four nutrients with published clinical research in the area of promoting a healthy response to bacterial stomach challenges. This unique formulation may be used as a stand-alone or to support a more traditional antimicrobial gut protocol. As a multi-faceted product, it is designed to promote healthy gut microbial balance, support the body’s normal gut biofilm defense & gastric mucosal balance.
- Clinically published research as an adjective therapy to potentiate antibiotic benefits.
Green Tea Extract
- Supports healthy gastric mucosal function.
- Promotes healthy urease enzyme levels, leading to normal gastric levels.
CurcuWIN TM tumeric extract
- Published research demonstrating highest bioavailible form of turmeric.
- Nutrient’s antioxidant properties and support of healthy inflammation levels promote healthy gastric tissue.
- Published research indicating curcumin as beneficial adjunctive use.
Gut Guard DGL (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Published double blind placebo controlled clinical research demonstrated support of stomach microbial health.
- Unique flavonoid- rich form of Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice root), providing efficacy at a fraction of the amount used in standard licorice products (high concentration in very low dose means safe long term use).
- Standard water extraction, used in removing glycyrrhizin (deglycyrrhizinated or known as DGL, from licorice products, leaves extract devoid of flavonoids. Gut Guard is a flavonoid rich ingredient (the active ingredient in Gut Guard) vs. the standard DGL which relies on glycyrrhizin as the active.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules once daily at least 30 minutes prior to eating, or as directed by your health care professional.