MyoMax® is a high-dose, 100% soy-free vitamin K2 (MK-7) supplement formulated to support healthy mitochondrial function. This formula includes 300 mcg of vitamin K2 with calcium pyruvate to support ATP production. *This formula is safe for patients taking anticoagulants like warfarin.
- 40-50% increase in ATP production within mitochondria
- 12% increase in cardiac output
- Improves aerobic capacity from cellular level
- Extends duration of peak fitness by 20-30%
- Increases efficiency in training and sports performance
- MyoMax® has been clinically shown to improve cardiovascular performance in healthy adults.
- Cardiovascular performance was measured as a change in V02max, and specifically cardiac output.
These end-points were measured as part of a double-blind, placebo-controlled University study as well as an initial, pilot trial.
The results are impressive and the researching professor has described the effect of 8 weeks of supplementation with MyoMax® as being equivalent to 6 months of high intensity interval training. Another component that determines an athlete’s ability to perform is mitochondrial function and ATP production. MyoMax® has been shown to support mitochondrial function and ATP production.