WheyMealTM is a great-tasting, nutrient-rich powdered meal supplement designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals for overall wellness. This product is ideal for individuals who may need support for weight management, GI health, immune health, proper detoxification, and building muscle.*
WheyMealTM is made with an exceptional quality whey protein made from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non-GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, which is known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world. The milking cows are never fed grain, nor treated with antibiotics or synthetic hormones. The whey is instantized, which helps it dissolve more easily in water (or another liquid, such as almond milk) and prevents foaming during blending, making for a very pleasant texture in shakes and smoothies.
Whey is a complete protein, meaning it contains all the essential amino acids (building blocks of protein) the body requires, unlike certain plant-sourced proteins such as soy, which is low in certain critical amino acids. Additionally, whey protein is digested into smaller segments known as peptides, which are composed of anywhere from 3 to 20 amino acids, each having special physiological roles that aid the immune system and support gastrointestinal health.
Additional Key Ingredients
WheyMealTM is more than a protein powder. In addition to the whey protein, WheyMealTM provides an array of vitamins and minerals, including the following nutrients and beneficial compounds:
• Folate – member of the B vitamin family; Whey MealTM contains the natural form of folate found in food, as opposed to synthetic folic acid
• Creatine – compound created in protein metabolism and important for fueling muscles and supporting athletic performance
• Glucomannan and other soluble and insoluble fibers – may help support satiety (keep you fuller longer) and healthy blood sugar regulation
• Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) – a unique, naturally-occurring fat that may help support metabolism of fats and maintaining a healthy body weight
• Chelated minerals – minerals in chelated form (bonded to amino acids) are better absorbed and used in the body
• Ideal as a meal supplement, with 16 grams of protein per one-scoop serving
• Excellent for low-carb dieters or anyone looking for a low-sugar protein source • Available in chocolate, strawberry and unsweetened vanilla flavors
• Chocolate & strawberry are naturally sweetened with stevia leaf extract
• Does not contain sucrose, fructose or artificial sweeteners