Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum contains vitamins, herbs and spices in concentrated forms in order to deliver powerful antioxidant effects. The ingredients in this product are designed to protect water-based and lipid- based body structures and compounds throughout the body against oxidative stress —including proteins, enzymes and cell membranes (the protective outer layers of cells). When these body tissues and compounds become damaged, they lose their ability to perform their biochemical functions optimally. The ingredients in Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum work synergistically to support the body’s proper handling of oxidative stress.
What is oxidative stress?
Oxidative stress is damage that affects the body at a cellular level and is associated with suboptimal health and accelerated aging. Some degree of oxidative stress is unavoidable. We experience normal levels of oxidative damage from everyday physiological processes; however certain situations such as chronic over-exercising, diets high in refined sugars and unstable fats, exposure to toxic substances, and the consumption of foods we’re sensitive to can overwhelm our bodies. Antioxidants are nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and other naturally occurring compounds that help protect our cells from oxidative stress and work to support optimal health.
- Vitamins A and E – Fat-soluble vitamins and powerful antioxidants. The vitamin A is in the form of mixed carotenoids; the vitamin E is composed of a full-spectrum blend of naturally occurring tocopherol and tocotrienol isomers. Many commercially available vitamin E formulas use only alpha tocopherol, and lack the full complement of the vitamin E family.
- Acerola Extract – Plant source of vitamin C, a well-known antioxidant
- Curcumin – Potent antioxidant containing three different bioactive forms of curcuminoids from the spiceturmeric; helps support a healthy inflammatory response, works synergistically with vitamin C
- Grape Seed Extract – Supports healthy liver function and provides antioxidant support to help protect against oxidation of LDL particles
- Garlic – Supports a healthy microbial balance; antioxidant action is helpful for blood vessel and vascular health
- Clove, Allspice, Rutin and Sweet Basil – Herbal extracts with strong antioxidant properties that help support healthy aging
- Rosemary Extract – Contains rosmarinic acid, an active compound that provides antioxidant support and aids with a healthy inflammatory response; helps support lung function