Prostate SupremeTM contains a comprehensive formula of nutrients designed to nourish and protect prostate cells. The prostate is a small gland that surrounds the neck of the bladder and urethra, both of which are responsible for ensuring healthy urinary flow. The major known function of the prostate gland is to manufacture and secrete seminal fluid, which includes the sperm necessary for human reproduction. This fluid also helps maintain a moist lining in the urethra, which is the tube through which urine and seminal fluids flow out of the body.
As men age, hormonal and metabolic changes can affect prostate health. Additionally, some of the hormonal changes that influence the health of the prostate can have effects elsewhere in the body, so targeted supplemen- tation that offers support to the prostate gland may benefit a man’s overall health.
- Zinc – this mineral is stored in the prostate gland and is required for healthy sperm production. This product contains zinc bisglycinate chelate, which is a highly absorbable form of zinc.
- Lycopene – the most potent and abundant antioxidant in the prostate gland, well recognized for supporting prostate health and protecting cells from oxidative damage
- Saw Palmetto – plant extract that promotes healthy hormone levels—specifically, it helps inhibit the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a more potent androgen hormone that can negatively affect the prostate
- Glycine, Alanine, and Glutamic Acid – amino acids abundant in seminal fluid
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) and Chrysin – extracts known to decrease the conversion of testosterone intoestrogen, therefore helping to maintain a healthy hormone balanceWho can benefit from Prostate SupremeTM?
• Men who want to support and maintain healthy prostate function, especially those over the age of 45